If you’re planning a trip over Easter, you’re in for a treat.
The Northern Territory is an absolute playground for adventure seekers and nature lovers! Get ready to embark on an epic journey that will take you through some of the most breathtaking landscapes you’ll ever see. Here are some of the top tours that will guarantee an unforgettable experience:
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta Tour: This tour is an absolute must-do when visiting the Northern Territory. You’ll witness the world-famous Uluru in all its glory and discover the magic of Kata Tjuta, all while learning about the area’s geology, history, and culture. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you won’t want to miss!
- Kakadu National Park Tour: Get ready to be blown away by the sheer beauty of Kakadu National Park. With towering escarpments, cascading waterfalls, and ancient rock art, this park is a natural wonderland. You’ll be taken on a journey through the heart of the park, discovering its hidden treasures and immersing yourself in its rich cultural history.
- Litchfield National Park Tour: If you love swimming, then this tour is for you! Litchfield National Park is home to some of the most beautiful waterfalls and swimming holes in Australia. Take a dip in crystal-clear waters, soak up the sun on sandy beaches, and explore unique rock formations. It’s the perfect place to unwind and let nature work its magic.
- Katherine Gorge Cruise: Get ready for a river adventure like no other! The Katherine Gorge Cruise will take you through a series of stunning gorges, carved through ancient sandstone by the Katherine River. As you glide through the waterways, you’ll be amazed by the stunning scenery and learn about the area’s fascinating history and culture.
- Darwin Sunset Cruise: Finish your day with a bang on a Darwin Sunset Cruise. Sip on a refreshing drink as you watch the sunset over the city skyline, casting a golden glow on the water. Take in the sights of the city’s iconic landmarks, including the Stokes Hill Wharf and Fort Hill Wharf, as the city comes alive at night.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your Northern Territory adventure today and get ready for a trip of a lifetime!