Are you ready for an Easter adventure in New South Wales?
With so much to see and do, you’re in for a treat! From the stunning natural beauty of the Blue Mountains to the adrenaline-pumping waves of Byron Bay, here are some of the top tours and activities that will make your Easter holiday unforgettable:
- Blue Mountains Day Tour: Get ready to be blown away by the jaw-dropping beauty of the Blue Mountains! This day tour from Sydney is packed with fun and excitement as you explore the region’s incredible sights, including the famous Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls, and the breathtaking Jenolan Caves.
- Sydney Harbour Cruise: Hop on board a luxury vessel and experience the spectacular views of Sydney Harbour with lunch included! From the world-famous Opera House to the iconic Harbour Bridge, you’ll be surrounded by the stunning city skyline. You can enjoy a range of cruise options, including sightseeing, sunset cocktail cruise, and dinner cruises.
- Taronga Zoo: Get up close and personal with Australia’s most beloved animals at Taronga Zoo! From cuddly koalas to hopping kangaroos, you’ll be amazed by the diversity of wildlife on display. This is the perfect activity for animal lovers and families alike with ferry included.
- Hunter Valley Wine Tours: Get your taste buds ready for a day of delicious wine and gourmet food in the Hunter Valley! This wine touris perfect for wine enthusiasts who want to taste some of the best wines Australia has to offer, while also enjoying the picturesque scenery of the region.
- Byron Bay Surf Lessons: Ready to hit the waves? Head to Byron Bay for a surf lesson with a local instructor and learn how to ride the waves like a pro! With warm water temperatures and consistent swell during Easter, this is the perfect time to catch some waves and have some fun in the sun.
- Jenolan Caves Tour: This natural wonder is one of the oldest cave systems in the world, and you’ll be awestruck by the stunning limestone formations, underground rivers, and incredible lighting displays. With a variety of tours to choose from, including adventure caving and ghost tours, you’re sure to have an unforgettable experience.
Don’t miss out on the fun and excitement this Easter in New South Wales! With so many incredible tours and activities to choose from, you’re guaranteed to have a holiday to remember.