We asked, and the people responded!
Camping is a popular pastime enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds.
There’s something about escaping the hustle and bustle of daily life and spending time in nature that draws us in.
But why do so many people love camping? What is it about sleeping in a tent, cooking over a campfire, and being surrounded by trees and wildlife that makes it such a beloved activity?
In the comments section of a recent Facebook post, campers shared their reasons for loving camping.
Read on to discover the top reasons why so many people are passionate about spending time in the great outdoors:
- Getting away from work and everyday life
- Enjoying fresh air and being closer to nature
- Spending quality time with dogs
- Peacefulness, space, and a beautiful night sky
- Kids playing outdoors and giving parents time to relax
- Camping by a river, away from crowds and TV
- Escaping from reality and having a therapeutic experience
- Quick and easy set up of camping gear
- Enjoying wine around a campfire with friends
- Meeting new and old friends, exploring new places
- Enjoying everything about camping, rain or shine
- Everyday is different and living the dream
View the Facebook post and have your say here: