Easter in Tasmania is a fantastic time to explore the island’s natural beauty and charming towns.
With so much to see and do, it can be overwhelming to choose just a few activities. But fear not, we’ve got you covered with the top tours in Tasmania to make your Easter break unforgettable!
- Bruny Island Tour: Discover the breathtaking beauty of Bruny Island with a full-day tour. From towering sea cliffs to white sandy beaches, this island has it all. You’ll also get to taste some of Tasmania’s finest local produce, including cheese, chocolate, seafood and fruit. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for wildlife, as the island is home to tons of native animals to see.
- Port Arthur Day Tour: This tour is jam-packed with adventure and excitement, as you explore the ruins of the former convict settlement and learn about Australia’s fascinating history. You’ll also get to take in stunning views of the Tasman Peninsula, visit historic sites like Eaglehawk Neck and the Tasman Arch, and even spot local wildlife. This tour is the perfect way to experience the best of Tasmania in one action-packed day.
- Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Tour: Looking for an exciting adventure in Hobart, Australia? Head to the East Coast of Tasmania and discover the beauty of Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park. With its crystal-clear waters, white sand beaches, and granite peaks, this is one of the most scenic areas of Tasmania. You’ll get to hike, snap photos of the stunning views, and even enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach.
- Tamar Valley Wine Tour: Tasmania is renowned for its award-winning cool-climate wines, and the Tamar Valley Wine Tour is the perfect way to taste them all. This tour takes you through some of Tasmania’s best vineyards, where you’ll get to sample some of the finest wines and learn about the winemaking process.
- Cradle Mountain Day Tour: Get ready for a wild and action-packed adventure to Cradle Mountain! This tour takes you on a journey through Tasmania’s stunning wilderness, stopping off at some of the most breathtaking locations along the way.
No matter which tours you choose, Tasmania is sure to leave you feeling amazed and inspired. So grab your sense of adventure, and get ready for an unforgettable Easter break!