Are you ready to hop into an exciting adventure this Easter in the Sunshine State of Queensland?
There are heaps of awesome tours to explore in this tropical paradise that will surely make your holiday unforgettable. Here are some of the top tours in Queensland during Easter that will have you feeling like a true blue Aussie!
- Great Barrier Reef Tour: Dive into the crystal-clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef and discover the vibrant underwater world teeming with colourful fish, coral gardens, and other sea creatures. Snorkel, scuba dive, or take a glass-bottom boat tour to witness the beauty of this world-renowned natural wonder.
- Fraser Island 4WD Adventure: Get ready for a wild ride as you explore the largest sand island in the world in a rugged 4WD vehicle. Visit pristine beaches, swim in crystal-clear lakes, and walk through ancient rainforests to discover the unique flora and fauna of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Tour: Take a scenic train ride through the tropical rainforest to the charming village of Kuranda. Then, soar above the treetops on the Skyrail cable car to experience breathtaking views of the lush landscape below.
- Whitsunday Islands Sailing Tour: Set sail on a catamaran and explore the turquoise waters of the Whitsunday Islands. Snorkel, swim, or simply relax on the stunning white-sand beaches of this tropical paradise.
- Daintree Rainforest Tour: Journey into the oldest rainforest in the world and marvel at the incredible diversity of flora and fauna. Take a guided tour to learn about the indigenous culture and history of this sacred land.
These are just some of the top tours in Queensland during Easter that will surely leave you with unforgettable memories. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your sunnies, hat, and sunscreen, and get ready for a true-blue Aussie adventure in the Sunshine State!