Welcome to the Hughenden Allen Terry Caravan Park website! We are Jodie and Darryl Coward and we’d be delighted to be your hosts at our family-run facility.
Amenities includes laundry facilities
Our park has a AAA Tourism 3 ½ star rating and offers patrons pleasant surroundings with lots of trees, grassy grounds and full amenities.
- Caravan and Camping Sites
- Air-conditioned Cabins and Single En-suited Rooms
- Dump Point
- Camp kitchen
- 2 large barbecues – free for patrons’ use
- Fridge and microwave
- Boiling water on tap
- Plenty of bench space
- Undercover seating
- Vehicle wash-down bay
- Coach companies welcome
- Pets are welcomed if you are camping or Caravanning. Strictly no pets in Accommodation.
- Swimming pool right next door (seasonal operation)
- Skate park
- Reasonable walking distance to Hughenden and hotels, clubs and shops
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE:
- Porcupine Gorge – our very own Grand Canyon!
- Flinders Discovery Centre
- Mt Walker lookouts
Come and stay with us a while on your travels.
We’ll look forward to meeting you!
Your Hosts and Our Family
Jodie and Darryl and the kids