Temporary Accommodation: Let's Go Caravan Insurance

Category: CTAM News Safety Date: 05 Apr 2023

Where would you stay if on holiday and found your caravan damaged, stolen or even destroyed?

If you are more than 100 kilometres from home and your caravan is damaged, stolen or destroyed. Let’s Go Caravan Insurance will pay the reasonable cost of temporary accommodation at a hotel, motel or caravan park (limits apply).

Let’s Go Caravan Insurance is issued by NM Insurance Pty Ltd (AFSL 227186) (NM Insurance) under a binding authority from the insurer, Zurich Australian Insurance Ltd. The Caravan Industry Association of Australia Ltd (CIAA) is an authorised representative of NM Insurance (ASIC AR No. 001299378). Read the CIAA Financial Services Guide here or ask us for a copy. Content is general so consider whether it suits your objectives, financial situation and needs and be sure to read the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determination at  before buying insurance.